It’s no longer enough to have a business communications system that handles only voice calling through a desk phone. The time has come for modern businesses of all sizes to communicate seamlessly over multiple channels — voice, video, email and messaging. And these channels should be integrated and accessible at any time, from any device — desktop, laptop and smartphone. That’s a big order, but one that our cloud-based Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) solution easily cuts down to size.
All-In-One Desktop & Mobile App
Unify Your Workplace Through Communication
Unified Communications Apps for Desktop, Tablet and Cellphone
Empower Your Anytime, Anywhere Workforce
Unify Your Communications. Integrate voice, video, instant messaging and email into a single platform with our MaX UC apps for desktop computers and mobile devices.
Enable Employees Wherever They Are. Our cloud-based platform supports your remote workforce. Employees connect from anywhere with any Internet-enabled device.
Bring Your Own Devices (BYOD). With our service, your employees use their own desktops, smartphones, tablets, laptops or other devices to access our cloud-based solution.
Get Uninterrupted Access. Access all the capabilities of our UCaaS platform anywhere, anytime. In the event of a power outage or natural disaster, calls can be forwarded to any phone.
Extend the Office Phone. Twin your office phone features with dialing plans, outgoing caller ID and automatic call distribution on smartphones, tablets, laptops and other mobile devices.
Manage Your UC Experience. Easily handle business telephony features, call routing, contacts, messages, user profiles and more with our intuitive Unified Communications (UC) interface.
Improving Productivity Is APPealingly Simple
The MaX UC app is a Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) business phone app, voice chat app, video conferencing app and more. This user-downloadable application extends UC capabilities to desktop computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones. This is the ideal solution for organizations with remote and mobile workers — especially those who use their own devices.
There are two versions:
- MaX UC App is the app on a user’s mobile phone that allows it to act like a desktop phone.
- MaX UC Desktop is the software that lives on a user’s desktop and controls access and features.
Both versions of the app offer the following features:
- Incoming Call Control. Set home or office call presence and preferences from where you are to guarantee that important calls reach you while others go to voicemail.
- Seamless In-Call Transfer. Transfer active calls from mobile to desktop or vice versa without interrupting the call.
- Unified Messaging. Use a single interface for wired and wireless messages, with alerts for new messages on any line.
- Visual Voicemail. Optional speech-to-text transcription service allows users to read as well as listen to voicemail.
- Centralized Contacts. The app integrates contacts from various sources like email and comma-separated values (CSV) files to consolidate all contacts into a single location.
- Business SMS. This optional feature allows users to easily send and receive 1:1 text messages between business direct inward dial (DID) phone numbers and short message service (SMS)-enabled devices.
- Synchronized Instant Messaging. 1:1 and group instant messages (and SMS, if enabled) are synced between desktop and mobile clients.
- Web and Video Conferencing. This feature offers video and web collaboration, with access from a scheduled event or uplifted from a call or instant message (IM) in progress.